Wednesday, May 14, 2008

WednesDaY..... I R back!

So apparently I had or still have lirangitis....

Was horrible coz my phone rang endlessly and I had no choice but to answer it and speak even though the doctor said I mustn't.

My voice still sounds crazy but way better than how it was on Monday!

Nothing interesting happened to me so I have nothing to go on about!!!!

Later
***********""""""""""""""""***********"""""""""""""""****************

I have just seen my neighbour's miniature sausage dog running around with Megan's (the neighbour's daughter) pink panties in its mouth...... I know I'm not all that well yet but I laughed my ass off! The dog gets bored, really I just wish I knew how to speak woof language so I can hollar @ it.

Sometimes it tries to bite me or it starts barking for no reason!!!!

I am so sleepy, flu medicine is not a good plan when trying to work! I'll try mixing it with alcohol this coming weekend just see what it'll do to me, Errr... no wait,... let me not try it on me. I'll get an unknowing volunteer for that experiment.

Oh well that is it from Nelspruit side!

PS ~ thanx Sweets & AquiLoGy for the get well soon wishes.....

5 comments:

Sweets said...

so glad you're better!

Patchwork said...

Get much much much better soon.

Supanova said...

Fab blog sista girl... Just took a quick tour and I digg it!
Laringitis? I didn't know you could lose your voice forever! I'm pretty sure the doc you went to is a sadist! LMAO. I had laringitis 4 times last year. After the second time I was like ah fcuk it, I'ma keep tryna talk coz I'm a talking typa person. I didn't lose my voice forever! I guess I just busted the dear ole doc's myth rite?
Now, now. Don't go and strain your vocals just coz I busted a myth! LMAO...
OUT

AQUILOGY said...

I'll get an unknowing volunteer for that experiment.

^^^^I tried that once and nothing happened, I was very disappointed

Just Khens. said...

Sweets ~ Me glad I'm better too!!! Thankshhh

B ~ Welcome back..... Am almost fully recovered!

Supanova ~ Welcome... I figured that one a long time ago, I just needed it on paper so my boss would let me have a day off! There was no way in hell I was gon' lose my voice - forever that is!!! It's a load of bull. But 2 days off was worth me playing along with the lie! That doctor is a sick man indeed!

Aquilogy ~ It didn't work 'coz you tried it on a serious German Tanker. My victim is gon be one of those silly girls from SD coz balahlile vele. Sorry to be a De-Ville but it has to be done. he, he!