Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ChooozeDay! Drama - less action

Ok, so this week's interview has been postponed to sometime next week..... they wanna get me when I'm suffering from pms & dysmenorhiaoe(spelling??) isht! Thanx a lot



I've had six choc-chip muffins since the morning..... and had some for supper last night, mmmm - had those with hot custard, yummy!!!



I don't know what's happening to me, you'd swear I was eating for two.



I had a hectic one, on three calls all @ once... fax faulty, printer had some jam and cute pants I am wearing have a huge coffee stain on them - call me a cluts, I know!!!



Throat not so great today.... and I haven't had a smoke today, It's too early to clap hands but ya, and I am dying for one!

BF decided to "Propose" marriage to me...... about 2 minutes ago, ha, ha, ha - that nigga must be out of his mind, I only agreed that we can share a house (with a friend & his brother, remember) but I am so not ready for that isht...

The last time a dude was on that tip, he gave me a promise ring and went on telling male people not to speak to me as I was his "Wife" - Would ya believe that.... I need male people (who are friends to get drunk with). Anyhoo I had to leave that one soon as I suspected that he would start telling what to do to my hair and not to wear skirts with sneakers....... not possible, ever!

Can't believe uTumelo (BF aka HP) has gone all soft on me, falling in love and isht..... I still wanna be a girlfriend not a fiance/wife!!! Finish & Klaar!

Are ya'll having a good day!

4 comments:

Sweets said...

congrats?! i guess not...

maybe you're pregnant (with all the eating) so you maybe should consider the proposal :)~

just kidding!!!

Supanova said...

LMAO.... I take it you're totally not as much of a 'hopeless romantic' as I am! U're too funny! So did ya turn the brutha down? Dang... lol....
Oh I'm sooo tickled by the dude who gave you a promise ring and figured it meant you were his property! Too funny!
Okay.... you have to tell me how he 'proposed'! I'm sooooooo curious! Tell, tell!

Just Khens. said...

Well....let's just say that had he done it any other way I would've - maybe, just maybe consider being "engaged"... The marriage part is still a no,no!

the nigga sent me a text message... How primary schoolish is that??? Not to mention that I was busy running up & down at work, didn't even have the energy to reply!

I just kept quiet, didn't mention it at supper - nothing!!!

He's a sweet man but he is driving 220km/ph on a 60 zone... we jus chillin, goin with the "Flow"...

there is no hurry in South Africa mos.....

Supanova said...

LMAO.....an sms? Haai, he's not serious! Sori for the laughter but eish... Nigga needs to get it rite! dang! I soooo don't blame you for the silencio!