Thursday, May 15, 2008

Plots for free booze..... on a Thurshday!

This weekend I plan on gettin murtherly sloshed & having fun without popping out a cent.....



How will it be done, you ask............



The same way I did it when I was still a student @ Natal Tech.



I grab one hot chick friend that will buy me my first drink and wait for the lusty men to come do their macking shit on, I get to talking and the rest follows. One thing though, the BF must not be near me so I'll do the whole " Babe, I haven't chilled with friends in a long time & they feel neglected coz I'm always with you... so we gon' do the girls' nite out thing, see you later"

Or I just go hang out by the bar counter @ News and flirt with Santos and whatshisname..... Those boys sure know how to make a woman drunk, trying out and "tasting" different cocktails with out paying isht is nice! Gimme 9 of those and I'll have a permanent smile on my face!!! I don't mind being their guinea pig - as long as they keep them flowing!

The only condition is that the BF mustn't be around and I must never smile at the other guys offering to pay for whatever I'm drinking.

It's the 15th and my accounts is only happy month-end!!! I can't be wasting my own money on boozing and partying, not when there are so many "cash cows" out there......

I'm not one for that kind of lifestyle but isht times are tough and am saving for the big move to new place last weekend of May, I'll need to do a house warming phela!!!

He (BF) wants us to do a movie & drinks with his work buddies on Saturday..... oh hell no.....



His friends are not interesting at all, besides they like to think that I'm weird and call me names like Jah-Lady.... I am so not that!!!! I'm me, the beer drinking, ciggie smoking biatch that likes turning peoples' lives upside down for the fuck of it and I do crazy talk.



Back to work now....



Later



Ey - I saw a person getting mugged last night, it was like a movie.... like he rocked up a gun from nowhere and started shooting @ the muggers like crazy!!!

Drama.........

No comments: