Friday, May 16, 2008

Sex and office gossip...... Friday!

Seriously........

In a relationship, sometimes things do NOT happen as you'd want them to!

I'm upset....... 'coz the BF (@00H47) wanted to shag when I wanted to sleep, I was tired, really tired!

There are times when he would want to do it and I wouldn't but he, on the other hand is always ready for some.... So I ended up giving in as the man wouldn't leave my poor ass alone and he kept poking my behind with his dingaling when I told him to go back to sleep, I had faced the other direction.

So I woke up in a very funked up mood coz I had to be up @ 05H45 and he has the day off, how fair is that??? Huh?

Anyways.....

Seems like I (again) am some people's favourite topic, only this time it is the BF's colleagues. I was told that my name popped up about 7 times during an office gossip session during their hour lunch break......... Like WTF????

Yes people, it looks like I am that interesting!!!

The thought of being gossiped about by bank employees doesn't sit very well with me.... especially since they made it a point that I am invited to their next get together - for what reason? I don't know, guess I'll have to wait and see.

One of them had this to say: "She's so tall, more like a giant. You know that her weight is gon go crazy when she gets pregnant? you guys have almost similar hairstyles (she is so wrong about that).... wow.... how old is she? She looks nice though!"

And that I heard from the BF after they had a mini interrogation thing with him @ the HR office. Great!!!

Friday......

Have yourselves a great one!

2 comments:

Just Khens. said...

Sweets ~ I was scared for my poor behind!!! You'll nevder know what a heavy breathing - horny man can do to you.....

Patchwork said...

At least you are getting SUM!