Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It and 23year olds!

Oh what a weekend, sometimes it was nice and sometimes it was not........

Sometimes I was smashed and sometimes I pretended to be sober.

Sometime I slept for an hour the most and sometimes I forced myself coz I knew that as soon as my phone rings I would not be able to resist the temptation of being debauched.

Sometimes I lied about being flat broke so everything I drank after the wine was on other people, news cafe is not exactly cheap you know.

Sometimes I think there is just something about the number 23..... the last 3 guys I have met are all 23. I am still considering if the cradle snatching deal is IT or not.
Naturally men are ........... saying dumb would be an insult to the few intelligent ones I know.... but you know what I mean. J is really hot though and T has a tiny dick (don't ask how I know, I just do - all the signs are there). so ya, that's I am busy with.


Ooh, Ooh... on of my neighbours has a crush on me (sweet) but he is my neighbour + short and chubby = I assume a very young "willy" as well. I am sorry but I cannot move from explosive sex to a small dick that can't even last longer than 3minutes, I just cannot!!!!

I feel so dirty writing about this and all, especially coz I am at work, which means that I am obviously thinking about it while supposed to be working. Oh dear..... and all (I mean all) the guys I work with are not it.

Ok....

3 comments:

MoAfrika said...

reading all this and being an old guy, I am left thinking: what does a father give to a daughter who knows and has seen everything? I can't think of anything but love. so, here is lots of love to you. May you find it on the right guy at the right time for the right time.

Just Khens. said...

Thank you, boet!

All my father gave me was his height and stubborness.... he passed eons ago!!!

I hope one day I do find it so I can prove myself wrong!

Just Khens. said...

I was thinking, Do you have daughters????