Friday, February 27, 2009

.......aren't I glad Feb is finaly over?!?!

Yup, it's a Friday again and I wish I can stick to my decision to stay in the whole weekend. I don't think I am in the mood of explaining to every second person who says "hi, when is man?" what actually happened coz really...... this is not one of those stories you tell to everyone (unless that person reads my blog).

I've interesting thoughts goin through my head... and one in particular got me laughing till my tummy ached. I can't remember which year it was but I its on my previous posts here. Well anyways, It was me and the "I am abstaining from sex" period!!!! I lost the plot after I could not contain myself anymore........ and now (coz I am with no man), am going to attempt sticking to that, till I get back on the field you know!

See, if I start doin the dirty with a random dude that I am not in a "thing" with.... then he sucks @ it, I'll probably do another one just to be sure if it was me or him who cannot do the deed.

Being known as a whore in Nelspruit is not exactly good (small towns and the way word spreads like wild fires). Now I am really trying to avoid that.......... I have absolutely have no desire to shag any of my past "lovers" and there aren't a lot of men that I find attractive in this place.

So ya that is my story!!!

Lesbians????????

Hmmmm, an interesting thought it is I say. Will def update on that should I find myself caught in between choosing dick over nanna or the other way around!!!!

4 comments:

Kgoshii Lerabela said...

Glad to see you are still alive. Thought you never made it to 2009.

Are you still slaving for Bruce? And about love life, doesn't it just suck?

Just Khens. said...

Well... yes I am alive!!! Biatches like don't die easy... LoL.!

I am now working for Spar and no I am not a cashier or a shelf packer... I am @ the Promotions Dept @ their DC.

I still help out @ Ziyaphenduka... Like I said they can't do without me, just that the nigga won't pay me what I wanna be paid!!!

Love - I aint never wasting time on that shit!!

kwaki said...

Ermm am still waiting 4 the call

Just Khens. said...

Kwaki.... I will call you when the time is right.

Oh well, might as well say this now!!!! On Friday, after dinking a lot of wine, heineken, terquilla and back to wine... We went back to a friends house and someone suggested we play spin the bottle. I just remember striping and the rest is fuzzy. I woke up next to one hot (and I really mean hot) dude with a strawberry condom hanging from his dingaling!!! So obviously I had to do him again just to remind myself of what went down of Friday nite/Saurday moning. These young boys can shag a girl silly hey!!!

I was atleast nice enough to chill with him the following day and we call each other, so I wasn't totally cruel to this one.

be sure that I will never shag the splackavelli ever again.

I am gon have nice emotionless sex with J (the young one) for a while... maybe till I decide to date again. I never want to love anyone anymore, fucked up isht always happens when I do!!!

So there me friend.... that is the story.