Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm being taught how to become a Gold Digger!

Good Morninng world..........



Question:



What the hell happened to good, honest love???



I mean, have we (Women & Men) all become these opportunists that only love the people we can gain certain things from other than old simple love.



It is shocking to see the extremes that some people go to, to "bag" so called conquests. This is somethings that happens - race and age doesn't matter.

This bugs me as much as "going with the flow" does. You know when you can't tell a person that you love them coz "oh my word, it's too early for that, you just have to go with the flow", I've asked this before..... How many flows does one have to go with before normal relationship. What happened to that old school lovin that our folks used to tell us about?

It's true what "they" say about us never finding that love that people felf in their hearts, when people used to be willing to do anything for love.

We, at this day... decide on who to love. It must be a strategic decision they say!

You'll be bitch-slapped as a man telling a girl that all you have to offer is love! What the fcuk will love do for her at the end of the day? It won't feed her or get her a townhouse and a ride. If I were a man, I'd be on some "Bitch, go get a job and buy your own isht!".

I am a joke to my friends coz I always hook up with broke niggas and if there is a monied man interested, I just cannot bring myself to be on a "let's blow his money" tip. Angazi nje!

So a chick I've recently met - who claims to be the Ultimated gold digger, she says Khanyi Mbau aint got shit on her!!! ha, ha, anyways she has taken it upon herself to teach how not to hook up with (and I quote) "useless niggaz who can't do shit for you besides sending you texts with too much nyif-nyaf and tellin you that you're the best thing to ever happen to them!"

I will fill you in on how that works out!!!

2 comments:

Kookie said...

first time here and tell me how the gold digger classes go...i have a friend who put me through one of her tutorials but she referred to herself as a miner...a scale up from gold digger apparently apparently gold miners go straight to the source...they don't date jnr but snr..

Just Khens. said...

Will do!