Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How crappy can our justice system be?????

However Nqonde Balfour planned to justify the grounds which Shaik is released on is beyond me. Watched the interview on Morning Live (Yes people, I watch the news every morning, I just have selective memory when it comes to other issues).



Depression, Chest Pains and High Blood Pressure......... My Fcuckin black ass! Yeah I said it.



Why does this always happens in S.A, personally I think all three doctors, the minister and which ever judge got kick-backs.



How many days did Shaik spend at the actual prison cell like any other criminal out there???



As long as certain people still get special favours done for them, then the "justice system" is not really fair now is it.



If typical guy with a "not-so-good" background gets arrested for stealing R500 would be sentenced to 15years in jail, he would do his full time and if lucky get out on "good-behaviour" or some other reason but chances are that would happen after 5years.



Even if he fell ill, who would give a rats arse what happened, he is a criminal mos.



Imagine how the country would be if every criminal was release for being sick????



These "high-profile" people get away with everything.....



Jacky Selebi, Tony Yengeni, Zuma, Carl Niehaus, Shabbir, that drunk judge...... and that is just the few that come to mind right now.



Where is the fairness in that?



That is my 2c worth opinion.



Depression????? I still cannot get my head around that.... I bet every prisoner would naturally be depressed. He just misses the good life outside + with his millions accumalation so much interest, he sure as hell doesn't want to die not without spending it.





Nqonde couldn't even answer very straight forward questions......

4 comments:

MoAfrika said...

You are rightly affronted by all of these events. Do not for one minute think that this only happens here at home though - and that does not make it right. Western democracies work perfectly for the rich, the famous and the influentially - simply put, people with money. You know mos how sistahs don mess with no broke nigga? That don't make it right either. Our only defence is to show our displeasure in every way we can - by blogging about it, talking about it, singing about it and of course drinking over it. Keep up the good fight . . .

Just Khens. said...

Only now I read what I wrote there... people, do forgive me for the errors made.

Anyhoodle, ya! I know it doesn't only happen here in S.A. It is just a bit disturbing when such happens in your country.

Laura said...

I know, what nonsense! Medical parole for... high blood pressure? Depression??

Hmmm...

I wonder myself how he did it... Did he buy the doctors, who then said his condition was worse than it was? Or was it a political favour?

My money would be on the doctors.

Laura said...

The latest Zapiro:
http://www.mg.co.za/zapiro/all
:)