Monday, March 23, 2009

I need to get something out of my chest.........









Our SAPS sucks ass big time!









Why??????




This morning I woke up to find my neighbour trying to tackle some moron who was trying to break into my car. He fcuked up the door on the passanger side, he didn't get a chance to take anything though.




Not so long ago some idiot stole my radio and now this... it is just out of hand and now what pisses me off the most is that they are costing me a hell lot of money. I have to pay for every isht they damage on my baby. To top it of,they seem to be only interestet in my ride only. There was a Golf, Polo and Sting parked next to mine but no they want my Corsa-rtjie!!!!




Well then off I went to the police station after calling in and waiting for them to come. I went in and it was jus a horrid expirience (I hardly go to that place, especially to report crime) and the service was terrible.... not, it was worse than terrible.

how I wish I had a scanner right now so you could see the piece of paper they gave me as reference. Oh and it gets better..... the lady that was taking down the statement refused to answer some of my questions regarding their procedures when it comes to cases like mine and if the finger printing people could come do their thing.

All that was pretty useless so I gave up after they gave a piece of paper with the SAPS stamp and some OB number.

That was on Monday. I have been hectically busy and car-less since then but now I am sorted! Apart from the unexpected expense of fixing my car........ all is good,it's gon be a long month, a long and broken one I say.

I am trying to update ya'll on as much as I can so........

I have my first gig as a dj next week, I'm not good yet but you know what I hope to hook up those tunes once have the crowd there is sloshed.

I am so writing a letter to MP News on how crappy our police service is.

Askies for disappearing like that but you know how it is when you work for someone else!!! They say jump, U ask how high - Then pretend to be satisfied with your job when friends ask you how work is!!!! Life????

I've had 2 breakdowns recently!!!! Won't into too much detail though.

Hollar.

1 comment:

MoAfrika said...

That's more like it!! Oh, sorry man, about your car that is, here I am all excited that you are back to your old writing (read bitching) tricks again but then I realise that this messing with other people's property thing is serious. Sorry about that. On the other hand you are up and bouncy again and your baby is looking as fine as your wallet is looking flat. That's life and when you're as old as I am, you smile knowing that you will have to frown again some day. All the best with the dj stuff. Many years ago I tried my hand at it, it was fun as Moremogolo would probably tell you, but that was a long time ago when music was made with music instruments . . . ahh the good old days when the worst thing that could happen to a guy was a girl getting knocked up . . . or a visit to the vd clinic.