Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just so ya'll know...... they say I spend too much time on the "net", so I have to disappear for about a week or so!!! I have worked at a place where there are internet usage reports! Really, they have such here and it is darn frustrating, more so cos I cannot have a decent conversation with the people I work with.


But I am not going to bitch about that a lot. I promised to change and do less of that so here's to paying $ at a internet cafe so I can blog. yes, my phone is old like that, I can't do fokol on it.

Don't miss me too much!!!!

Later!

2 comments:

MoAfrika said...

Just so that we are clear, does this mean you will only be writing around pay day when you can afford the internet cafe?

MoAfrika said...

Ok, that is it, I am not coming back here again!!!! For the record, yes I am sulking!