Thursday, March 26, 2009

Looking at the brighter side of isht!

With all the bad things that have been happening to me........ I have decided to think positively about it.

I won't hate on a dude wearing a Manchester Tshirt (Dude who damaged my ride was wearing that), I will not do what most people do when they are single (shagging anything that walks just coz they can), I will not slack off at work (though it gets tough at times), and I will not talk badly about some people (even though they are idiots of note).

I am going to try and see the positive side of everything I find myself in, for instance..... they might have fcuked my my car but atleast I still have one, I didn't get hurt or I didn't run over a person or get into an accident.... I mean that's good right???? Even though I am spending a few thousands fixing my ride, the thing is.... I can always work harder to get more of them and the most positive part of that = I won't drink as much coz I will be too broke to afford booze!!! Now that (as much as I hate the thought of going for a weekend without an Amstel or Heineken) is good and healthy!!!!

I have a story to tell about a man on a mission @ the work place.......... But for now I have to go home!

Later!

No comments: