Friday, February 20, 2009

Woza Weekend............

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!!!

'Tis the weekend and I am so looking forward to chillin and doing absolutely nothing! I have class in the morning and that is it!!!

How i wish time would just race by so I can go tidy up my bedroom before lazying around!!! Did I mention that I am now single again??? Well I am, but I'm not too sure if I am looking for "someone", maybe some odd-ish company now and then to take me out for lunch, supper or drinks.... definitely not breakfast! I can't be doing breakfast with people so soon, it
s very dodgy!!!

I haven't spoken to BF or should I say exBF in a while and that should be good especially if I am to cut him out of my life for good!

Me friend think that it's a bad idea to dump him 'coz he might just go crazy and that will make things more difficult for him, with what ever that is going on in his life...... I think that is obsessive behaviour (gosh, I hope that makes sense). And some have fears that he will kill both me and who ever I'll decide to go out with when he finds out that I have been creepin..... I think he should just get the fcuk over it.


I see no future for us and if he ever decides to return to Nelspruit, I will ask for a transfer and go back to Durban!


Happy weekend peeps!!!!

No comments: