Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FB Shit!

Since the blocked access to facebook @ the work place, one has decided to get back to where it began. And so I shall return to being a blogger yet again.

Funny story - I have managed to sleep at my place for two days in a row, that is good considering that, that is actually the longest I have been in that house alone!!! And as I was talking with a friend saying that one should make themselves available now that they are officially single (I think), right then an ex phoned to ask where I was and if I would like to out for drinks on Friday......! Well, YES... duh!

for sure I want to go out, the sooner I get used to not having a BF the batter it will be to get over him and get to do other things that other normal female people do when the man is not around!!!!

He, the ex.... was the last person I wanted to hear from though! It didn't exactly end on a sweet note so I was a bit urgh when I was speaking to him.

Work is kinda okay today.... nothing hectic or anything to a similar effect.

So then I will wrap it here and hope to post again tomorrow!!!!

later!

No comments: