Friday, February 6, 2009

End of another week, can't say if it was good or bad!!!

A lot of strange things are happening... like seeing a grown man crying and stuff!!!! I moved into another place (not sure if I mentioned this the last time).

Anyways, my lil' brother has turned out to be the ultimate rebel in the family and my mother thought I was bad!!! Right now he' making me look like an angel.

I managed to get a new radio fitted in after some idiot decided to steal my other one. Funny thing though is that this person only took the radio and nothing else, i mean if I were given the opportunity to steal a car or something in it.... I would've taken full advantage. I'd run off with the radio (obviously), the wheels, the battery, the coins in the ashtray thing, the cd's, the mirrors and the steering wheel (realy).

So it is the weekend again and for once I realy plan to stay indoors..... would ya believe that since December Nelspruit has been happening every weekend, it's insane!!! The saying these days is "SigrOOva Ngenkani" - by DJ Sdunkero!!! So I might just find myself shaking what me momma gave moi!!!!

Hey Holy Nigga or do we have a different name for you this year???

No comments: