Monday, February 23, 2009

W/End of debauchery!

Another boring day at work, retail business is the pits I tell ya!!!

That would be the reason I will be lookin for a new job close to the end of the year!

Weekend - Pure debauchery, I just can't explain it!

Black coffee rules the decks hands down!!!

Ringo = Slowly losing his touch, maybe it's an age thing..... hmmmm

Went to an ANC party as well as the MP Premier's party..... it was so, so but u know what when one starts down alcohol that one cannot afford on a normal day then trust me when I say that one might just forget just how boring the party might be at that time. I have selective memory (by choice)... I think I danced (how embarrassing), and flirted with a 23year old now that is just not on!!!!

Anyhoo, we cool like that now!

Later!

No comments: