Monday, February 16, 2009

Feb - What a tough month!!!

This past week was probably the longest....... to date!

So as usual I Will just cut to the chase, the nitty gritties!!!!

My BF was possessed by demons... literally, I aint never seen shit like this.... mind you this was just after he went to some place thinking that he has a calling of becoming a sangoma (ya, like I would date one)!

But all of that was just disaster after disaster coz he got sick, mentally disturbed, all skinny and..... well I think you get the picture! So with that there came sleepless nights till I decided to go crash at a friends' place (I probably annoyed them to the core)! I just couldn't take not sleeping anymore, i kept dosing off at work and that cannot be good especially coz it is only my second month here.

The most interesting part had to be the time I got insulted by the bf's sister, accusing me of doing voodoo isht on the bf so that he would love me, imagine me using muti on a man..... like really now, I know how to get mine and muti is that last thing I'd ever consider using. Oooh, and apparently I got him into drugs..... now people ya'll know that he smoked weed when I met him.... (if u don't know, go read my 2007 posts).

That was just the ultimate..... as a result of her bullshit, I am dumping him..... imagine dating a man whose family thinks shit like that about you????? no fckin way!!!

Lat night, his folks came to get him and off he left for home..... he just needs to come get the rest of his isht so I can officially be back on the market..... and to think that people including me actually had hope for this relationship, thinking it was gon' last 4ever.... see now isht like that doesn't happen anymore and I was a believer. I am starting to hate talking about this so I'll just end this topic here.

On the other hand though............... nelspruit Groova Ngenkani has got to be one of the hottest things around nelspruit obviously!!!!!! the crew has be performing at most gigs and ya it is all good, this place has got talent and we def don't need to be in Jozi to see our stars shine!!!! I am obviously the manager - duh!!!!!

Work is getting better.... can't say much about the racist cows I have to deal with every now and then, I will sort them out though!!!

For those who had forgotten, it was my b'day on the 9th and I was turning "25", I have to admit that this was by far the worst b'day I've had coz of all the above mentioned isht. then came Valentine's day................................................. slept through out the day, I just couldn't take the madness anymore!!!!

Later!

No comments: