Thursday, July 10, 2008

@@@@ no title realy!

Have ya'll ever bought someone a rather expensive gift and they somehow didn't like it, well they'll pretend that they do but in actual fact they just loath it...............

Oh, I think that is the case with BF right now.... on Saturday, me feeling all generous and shit decided to buy the man some things, he has gotten me stuff before so I thought that maybe if I also got him something he'd be happy! My dear lord, I saw this look on his face that just said "What the fcuk were you thinking woman?" and did I mention that I spent a lot of money on those gifts?

Anyways so ya, that is that..... I was upset about it but now, I am cool. We are going to a "hobbo" party at his work place on Saturday - I am however still trying to cook up an excuse to miss it and I haven't been successful yet. I see, the only way I might win is if I suddenly get my period and start crying from the hectic cramps! Yuk.....

Did I tell you guys how annoying some of work buddies are?

Oh - another funny one: Abe, the midget-looking like friend we stay with is going out with Heidi.... the same girl that BF was macking on or dating (don't know the real story there) when we met. BF didn't look very impressed with that and now I am wondering WTF?????? More like - don't make me go crazy on you now? Abe also has a new hobby = macking on every available woman at the complex we live in.

It's Phuza Thursday today - trust Gareth Cliff to promote that on 5FM!!!

No comments: