Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random thoughts...

How I wish it was weekend already.....

I'm going to Durban, for a few reasons ~ See my momma, One World Festival, hook up with friends and get some of my old clothes to see if they still fit me!!! I am not sure about the last reason by WTH...

I also have the flu, for the second time this year and I got it from the BF....
I only get flu once a year and I am quite pissed that I got it again, I cannot stand being sick. The runny nose, phlem and sore throat just doesn't sit well with me!

I'm broke... yes I am but I am worried about it! Ever since I paid off all my accounts ~ Life is just a breeze! I don't owe anybody, I don't have monthly installments/insurance/petrol/car service that I have to pay for... wow! To top that off I just couldn't be bothered with getting a funeral cover or getting into these investment schemes and so on... simply coz I just do NOT give a rats arse what happens! I have no child to look after, the BF can sort himself out, besides I don't understand why I should put aside money that will be misused by other people when I am dead..... (sounds like crazy talk huh). So if I die soon, my momma will bury me - that I am sure about!

Ask me about this after I get knocked up or have a lil' Diva protege running around then maybe I'll consider getting into these savings/investments thing.

Anyhoo.... back to FB now!

No comments: