Monday, July 7, 2008

Weekend -

This past weekend was just crazy.......

  • Hooked up with a few friends,
  • Downed beers,
  • Met a crazy chick who came down with a friend to Nelspruit for her B'day,
  • Made up with BF after hectic argument on Thursday,
  • Spent a lot of money on something, I just don't remember what exactly,
  • Attended some Miss Barberton shit thing - poorly organised, too many drunk people in one place has never been wise.
  • Got a flat tyre on Kliff's car
  • BF drank till he puked,
  • I danced like a white chick - no offence.......
  • Somehow managed to get my laundry done....
  • Realised how hot BF actually is...... strange that I had never noticed that before.
  • Had a serious shaggathon going on as well,
  • Harold & Kumar is the isht...

Ya, now am @ work (though I wish I wasn't)...... wearing something very floral (my washing had no dried in the morning). I have no idea where to start or what I should do today.

My one friend had a baby shower over the weekend, I couldn't make it but I had a cool chat with her over the phone.....

then it hit me.... again - my gosh I am growing older, almost everybody is getting older and doing what old people do and me, I still dress up the same way as I did when I was still a student, I talk funny isht, given the chance I play with kiddies stuff, play street soccer and do all the other isht I did back in the day. My hairstyle hasn't changed either, my tongue is still pierced...

I don't know why people change so much when they get to their mid/late 20's. they dress funny too.

Ah well, as shocked as I am - still, I cannot believe I haven't change much since those days and I am planning keeping things like that for a very, very log time - or maybe until I get kids.

No comments: