Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday.....

I totally bored the isht out of myself today..... that was not good! I have never been bored with myself coz I always think of something interesting! Who the fcuk is s'pposed to find me interesting if I, myself am not interested!!!! Seriously, I see trouble!

Am now avoiding all calls from unknown numbers as I, earlier on - cussed (in a vulgar manner) at the BF's ex.... the woman keeps sending him texts & calling him - Like.... they have nothing to talk about and definitely no going down memory lane.

This is so not like me but fcukit, she annoys me to the core.

Besides all that, all is still good @ my love land!

People are headed down to Durban for the July shindig... drive safely & have stax of fun! I personally think it is a waste of money and the fun is really enjoyed by the rich & famous, as they get vvip treatment while a normal Tom just go on ahead trying to fit in..... when they don't really care who the fcuck you are.

I on the other hand am planning on getting heavily smashed with Kwaki, BF, Kliffo'day & who ever that decides to join us!!!

Don't ya'll wish Bridget could update her blog.... I miss her!

Oh well, back to work!

No comments: