Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Weekend People...

I still cannot accept that I have to shag someone to get what I want.... hell no!

Mine's not made of gold.... but I am not giving it up just like that!!!!

Am I dumb for believing that I will get ahead using my brains and working hard? I mean really - I wouldn't wanna be known for sleeping my way to the top.... how will ever sleep at night???

You should see the old-hairy-disgusting men that want me to shag them in return I will get a nice high paying job.... but is that guaranteed???? How long will it take for other people to realise that I wasn't employed coz of qualifications or experience????

Anyways I was chilling to the people who always know what is going on in other peoples' lives, my gosh .... my jaw was on the floor!

Corruption & promiscuity will never stop in Mpumalanga - I see!

Sure it is true that there is nothing for mahala.... yup! Fortunately I am one of those people who refuse to be exploited and isht!

Question: What happened to most of the people who joined the MPower boat when the station was first introduced???? think Mash, Helen (Gosh I hope they do not read my blog or I'll be in shit). Still though... everybody else is talking about it so WTF???

Oh and I hope that some people stop acting smart when they actually steal other people's ideas , making them their own! They must stop being greedy and let the rest of us unknowns get a slice of the big cake.

Then you get the ones who like acting as if they are celebs when they are around normal people like us.... I only have one thing to say to them: "Stop acting like a big fish in this our tiny pond." Thank you very much.

Ok, enough about that....

I'm off to Durban tonight, it's been a while since I've gone home! Chilling with the family, sleeping in my old bed & covers! Yeah... am quite happy about that. Twas my momma's b-day yesterday, big braai on Saturday.

Oy, BF is pissed off that I was pissed off and I told him that I wasn't pissed coz of him, I was pissed coz I have the flu and I hate having the flu... oh and I got it from him just by the way!

Have a beautiful weekend!

No comments: