Friday, January 11, 2008

KWV

Ok.... something very weird!

Wait, first of all I didn't know KWV made wine, I thought it was just brandy & probably something else similar.

So manje I was reading a letter dated 20 November 2007, calling me in for an interview on the 03rd December 2007..... apparently I applied for some Brand Ambassador position!

Why I think it is weird: I have never applied for that job period! I have already missed the "interview" and ke if I did apply for that job why don't they have all my contact details i.e cell #, and the letter was sent #10.... I haven't been using that address in over a year! I know I am an alcohol-lover but ke imagine if all this happened in good time...... the gonna be in CT, all that wine.... my gawd!!!

Ok can't cry over that now.... nice trick though ( if it was 1)!

Back to today... Friday it is and I aint got plans! Nonsense called saying she wants to visit kusasa, HP too. I think I need a new hobby!

Happy weekend to all.

2 comments:

Patchwork said...

Oh really now!

Hee hee ... that was a smart one right there.

Anyway, yeah KWV makes loads of wine. I love their chenin! Delicious, not for the faint of heart.

Brand Ambassador! Haaa haa haa!

You would excel in that job.

Just Khens. said...

Hey wena B, how I wish I got that job..... Darn the post office delay!

Am gonna be on the look out for the chenin......... It better knock me out - LoL