Friday, January 18, 2008

Am too broke to do isht.

So since I have been dropping hints about wanting presents for my b'day, HP caught on and decided to ask me what I exactly wanted and................... I couldn't answer! See, "we" are still new so I felt that I shouldn't go all expensive on him! I was thinking something like an apple phone, a Wii or X-Box maybe or a nice GENUINE leather bag but then again there will be another b'day (hopefully, we'll still be dating).

Am sensing a dull weekend, reason = am toooooo broke, I am just in pieces! Praying for a friend to rescue me and get me intoxicated, just a little bit you know! And maybe take me to a noisy place with people dancing, drinking and having fun - obviously at their expense! LoL...

Or I'll just opt to stay indoors but when I hide myself then people will be worried, thinking I am sick or dead but it is actually worse - I'm broke!

Month-end isn't too far so I'll be brave for a lil' while! See, cute people also go broke, we just don't show it!

I bet if I had to "spring-clean" my place especially the bedroom, I'll find coins and hopefully a note, preferably a blue'ish, whitish one.

No more bitching for the day, so I will end it right there!

Okay................ happy weekend!

No comments: