Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I R Getting Older - Again

And just so no one tunes me the "Oh really? I didn't know" or "I totally forgot" or "Agh, darl... Happy belated" isht!



I'll say it while it is still good and early neh, I R be turning 24 on the 09th February 2008, which will be in 23 days! Yes I have been counting.



See for me there are only a few days I really look forward to - My B-day, the long weekend that makes Monday a public holiday automatically and New years eve! I have no other things that I have to celebrate.



So this is my somewhat weak attempt to get gifts or atleast a happy b'day msg ke.



I don't know what I'll be doing this year, I'm thinking a "surprise" b'day party 4 myself @ Masinga's dam- and I will act surprised!!!!



All gifts will be highly appreciated.......... yes any gift, I'm not too pick but for those who don't know what to get me - I'll take any pinotage, merlot or atleast a Four cousins Rose (If budget is too tight) but better make that the 1,5l bottle!



Oh ya and maybe new curtains for my lounge!



Ya, the thought that I'm actually getting older shocks me sometimes coz I still like playing a lot, like really playing! But "they" do say that one is only as young or old as they feel..... sometimes I feel like a teenager!

10 comments:

Patchwork said...

Oooh!

I wove presents!

Hope you get lots hun.

I might throw in the Four Cousins. Hee hee

Anonymous said...

lol...

I like the way you think!

I can only offer you some crazy advice on sexual positions if you like .. have it in pdf. Wanna give it a bash?

B

Just Khens. said...

O.M.G

Bridg: Four cousins will be most appreciated.

B: Er... ok sexual advice It'll be then! Guess it's better than nothing...

Will try to have much fun! I still have 2 weeks to organise my "surprise" party, just need to consult my bank statement first!!!

Thank U, thank U

Anonymous said...

okies..

consider your pressie in the mail..

I'm attaching as we speak... enjoy;)

B

Patchwork said...

I OBVISOULY want it as well!

Sent it to me pwease!

Anonymous said...

Sent to both of you.. its rather big so i broke it in two.. the next part will be sent next year..

:-)

B

Just Khens. said...

Ok, as I shall wait it then!

Bridg: How Now Brown Cow.... U also want?

b: Please do send to Bri!!!

*** It better knock "man" of his feet, literally***

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Eh, eh, eh, I have Kama Sutra DVD, stuff Paris Hilton hasn't seen as well, like Tantric sex. I think PDFs take a lot of space on your hard drive, so B, can't you at least have the tutorial in slide show format (they call it Powerpoint) so that Afro can watch it while having a bowl of popcorns? Yeah, Kama Sutra, Tantric (having sex for 12hrs without penetration)

What should I get you Afro?

Just Khens. said...

10Workers....

Surprise me! and I'm serious neh... whatever it is, I'll love it & put to good use!

And then I will call U 4 something else I need U to help me with soon, soon!

b: Thank U, the mail came thru.

Anonymous said...

y'all are sick, but can i get a copy as well....he he he