Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Hot, hot day

Good news is that I made that audition I had to do....... and got a call back - yay!!! Sad part is that I might have to cut down on my alcohol binges, so I do not run my mouth like I do when I'm excited and intoxicated.

I have to record a pilot episode and ke I've decided that my first interview will be with a fellow blogger, though he doesn't know it yet! It just makes sense that way! Had to write some proposal isht kind of thing.... I did and as soon as they gimme a green light, then I'll let the person know!

I never asked how much I'd be getting paid, figured it's only normal for me to wonder - if we are getting paid! Imagine having a career that doesn't pay, Eish, I'd rather stick to my normal job!!!

Funny! The sms I got read "Congra!!!! U made it on our odishin", haai kabi but imagine getting a script with serious spelling mistakes like those neh........

It is fcukin hot in Nelspruit - as if that aint new! I'm developing some other heat rash look-alike-thing on my face, so sad!

I have a guest that I want to tell to leave already, it's been 4 days and I R starting feel uncomfortable at my own place......... clearly she has over-stayed her welcome! Ya'll should've seen the surprised look I had on my face when I opened my fridge and cupboards yesterday just when I got back from work............... now that was a Kodak moment! People need to understand that I am used to living alone and for that reason whatever that is in my house is only enough for 1 person -me! Simple, HP even knows that when he comes over he brings his own isht.

Can't be supporting another grown ass woman, isht! I've got my own ass to worry about..... I don't even have a pet to look after, so how much more a 22yr old woman! If I were lesbian and gettin some from her, I'd probably see this differently but nah......

Pls do advice on how to get rid of friend that lives off moi!

2 comments:

Patchwork said...

Who-hooo!!!

Congrats chickita!

Just Khens. said...

Yup, Yup....

Thank U, Thank U! But much work and fake smiles are still to come as no contract has been signed yet!

Will be on celebratind mode once I bag it!!!