Monday, January 14, 2008

Oh but why..........?

I say Load Shedding se gat!!! Just when I was typing away trying to be done with office work so I could get away for a minute............ power failure, serious! Our gate is so dumb, it has to be opened manually if there is no power! Had no choice but to take a 2 hour nap under my desk, no music, no Internet, no coffee..... ya neh!!!

Yo, what happened to Spackle or whatever her name was, she did a few trax with R.Kelly. Loved her music, pity she joined the has beens of American music.

News are so depressing......... there for I refuse to watch them! Will just catch I need to, like the ever so wrong weather report.

Thought I was gonna have a quiet weekend with HP and nope that didn't quite happen, his brother came to visit........................... then on Sunday, Nonsense came to visit, the whole fcukin day - she even slept over! See I had it all figured out................. I was gonna wake up, take a baths, pretend to clean my place, have breakfast then get laid....... watch a few movies and get laid............ have a snack somewhere in between, then get laid again............... make supper, eat and get laid, watch something on TV, sleep, wake up and get laid!!!!

Now how do I do that when there is like 8 people drinking Amstel & Marzen golds outside. Was a bit pissed off, though I did manage to get some lovin this mornin when I woke up.............. someone was late for work vandag!!!

heee, heee...... am tired but very pleased!!!

3 comments:

Patchwork said...

OHO!!!

OHO!!!

First, am TOTALLY AGAINST irresponsible use of ellipses! How the heck am I supposed to read this without wanting to eff off in a huff?

huh huh huh?

Erm ... ahem. Sorry there, bad Monday morning and am jealous of almost shaggathon. Didn't get any coz man is miffed at being the last to know.

Sigh!

Have a good week!

Unknown said...

wow I think you had a great day bcoz if the power failure ibiyenzeke lapho ngispana khona ngengibonga unkulunkulu 4 givin' me a chance to go back home and have a couple of beers coz i'm still babalazed and the other thing tell all ya visitors to stop bothering u "ha ha ha"

KASIEKULTURE! said...

The way you figured out your plan was to get laid like 5five times in one (sun)ny-(day). Hey, don't slave the brother unless you can have him supplied with a shot of prescription adrenalin shots everytime he comes over.

Optionally I have this thing that makes studs gallop like stallions for real, which make 5five look like foreplay, no quickies, minimum 35 minute long plays.

Joking, hey, have fun woman