Wednesday, December 19, 2007

w'end fun!

Nice - a bit blah weekend full of noise in a nice way though!

So friends (Kwaki, Khauki, Kliff & Blaque) finally met HP..... some approved, don't know about the 1 that pulled an act I couldn't figure!?! The less I say or think about Friday night, the better!

Blaque aka Jabzella came finally and as expected had stories to tell... She can talk, I mean 5 - 6 hours of her just talking non stop - would that be considered as talent?

HP's brother lost his recycled innocence to her, poor man!!! Kwaki had reason to get pissed off this weekend and ke, I feel your anger dawg!

MBTV's Kasie Xpress's first episode was shot this past Sunday.... was a nervous freak but I'll get used to it in time!

All in all - yup.............. seems like HP will be around for a while!

Xmas coming up and I aint got plans!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have ya'z a good one - Happy Xmas and a Merry New Year

1 comment:

Just Khens. said...

Sho mpintshi..... Chrismas lunch sounds like an idea!

Eish, I know about those kinda people. Then they'll still expect you to respect them after all the isht they've done in front of you!

Good resolution I think,