Friday, December 14, 2007

Booze, LonG WeekEnd, BiatcheZ & HP

"Tis a Friday people............

So in a few minutes there'll be a power cut, then I'll stick around the office for an hour or so and then come up with an excuse 4 leaving early. And when I say leave, I mean going to hook up with female friends and getting smashed ( in every way possible), Blaque is visiting me this weekend, yo (ngiyasaba) - then later on HP will call me and ask how my day is & probably tell me about something that happened to him @ work, that he misses me blah, blah, blah..... drink some more then miss having HP around.

That is when I am gonna call him and tell him some mushy, sweet something then he'll come over to my place to do things to me!!! Ha, see - My day is planned!

Eating Jelly babies for breakfast (couldn't eat anything after I had spoken to some guy who has the worstesssssss bad breath I have stunken in my life, I almost barfed- does that make sense?), still haven't done groceries 4 December - eish!!!

My goodness - long weekend, I can only hope that Tuesday morning will be good to me as I am planning some serious debauchery (don't know the spelling)???

Fellow Bloggers - have a good one!

No comments: