Thursday, December 6, 2007

MetroSexual Isht, makes no sense to me sometimes.

Lord help coz the next time I see a grown ass man sipping on a pinkish-orange-ish cocktail - I'm gonna barf........ I don't know! It looks so fagg'ish, especially if that man is sitting right opposite me, while I'm doing dry reds & gold tequilas.



Brotha man saw me drive past Total garage in Steiltes so he followed me in his fresh leather smelling G5 to Spar, parked right next to me and said "Hi" as I was walking into the shop...... I think he kinda sensed that I was thinking what da fcuk?!?



So he waited next to the car till I came out the store. Then came me walking slowly (Mp heat aint no joke hey), so da brotha was like "Eish jo, can I just know you"? So I stared, my gosh the nose was so huge & shiny - an image of Bozo the clown came to mind. Wearing too much pin-stripes, pants, shirt & tie - not forgetting the BEE shoes ( those shoes look painful and a bit funny on some - I'm sure some of these men have nasty corns and fungal infections) Anyways so we get to talking and number exchanging - me thinking why not, he's just a boy from Limpopo, looking for a good time with a chick from Nelspruit that looks loaded. I kept the fact that I'm broke and driving around in my boss's car to myself.

Got a call from the dude, he recently just got paid so he took me out to LaVida for drinks...... wait, before you think I drank the guy under the table - I'll let you know that I actually behaved this time.

Will I get a call from him again? I don't know! Ya'll know I can't keep my mouth shut so yes I spoke a hell lot - forcing the guy to be a man of very few words.

I think I have a crush on a broke guy, he's quite a looker though.... I tried pulling the "Oops, sorry I kissed you by mistake - I didn't mean to" stunt - It did NOT work. I felt like I had lost my mojo. This is what he said " It's not that I don't want to but I just want it to be special - so I must save it for later". Me thought dude it aint like I said fcuk me right now?!?!?!

So ke that's that..... I hope I see him soon! He has got me waiting........................................................................Patiently!
He doesn't drink.

See when people are intoxicated, it makes it easier for people like us to take advantage and blame everything else on being "Drunk".

I am going home in 40minutes, I'll sms him to see if "later" could be today.

Kwaki - don't visit me today, buddy...... You might disturb my plans!!! LoL, ngiyadlala!!!

1 comment:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Hey, got your msg. Thing is you send me your size, from Large to XXL, your colour preference, your mailing address and viola, we are both happy. Do it as a mail though, not comment cuz you know what these 419 folks do with addresses.