Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Get Gone, I'm over you......

The year is almost gone and I had time to think of the many things I got up to in the 11 months that have passed.



1. I moved out of home to rent a bachelor pad less than a kilometer away...



2. I realised how being broke really feels like and trust me - it aint nice @ all.



3. I accepted that I couldn't make "him" love me..... and with that came a series of failed attempts to fall in "love" with someone else, I still hate love.



4. I took in a "friend" who in return fucked me over, coz of her obsession with a man that is already in love with another woman. Yes some females actually do that, what ever happened to "girl power" and a sistah havin another sistah's back???



5. I was told that I have a good voice for radio (but I should NEVER try singing).



6. A friend made me feel like I'm harmless when it comes to other things - damn that chick is a predator.



7. I lost a cool friend - Supa, R.I.P



8. JabzeLLa aka Blaque Diamond left for Cape Town to to finish school, Thank the gods she left Nelspruit.

9. Oh, and I made a promise not to lie anymore...... I have stuck to that, though I have told a few lil white lies to get out of dates with men that bore the shit outta me.

10. When I moved out of home..... I thought I was gonna have as much shagging as my tush could handle - Guess what, it has been months - aint no shagging goin on right about now. I can count the times.......

11. There have very good days, bad ones and some days were just ok.

12. The love of my life - Amstel left then we were reunited again - ah what a lovely day it was, I think my eyes were teary too, looking at that cold one in the fridge at the bottle store in Steiltes... (sob, sob - good memories)

13. The people on MySpace and here on blogger kept me entertained through all those sad, lonely days....

14. Kwaki moved back home...... Kliff is losing his hair...... what more can I say?

15. All those good drunken nights @ BCR..... aaaaahhh!

Ok, ok..... too many things happened, so I can't go on and on!!!

So ke........... my plans for 2008 =

  • I WILL fall in love with someone
  • MBTV
  • I will cut down on the boozing & puffing
  • and do all the other things that I always postpone for no reason.

Don't want to say all the things I want to do coz I know I won't get around to doing them - then I'll feel like I've failed myself then I"ll go into state of depression feeling like I just can't do fokol.

Hate it, hate it. SO to avoid disappointments in myself I don't set any resolutions, I just do whatever that has to be done at that time. Ne.

Sho.........................

3 comments:

Patchwork said...

Hey! Your year sounds happening, tell me, Supa is the MySpace chick who used to have the coolest pics? OH NO!

KASIEKULTURE! said...

You had quite a jol sana. All over here @ the MP blogosphere hope you fall in love so we can read about your late night shag sessions. Been a long time since someone read about shagging from real people with real feelings. And MBTV, are they hooking you the Ricky Lake stuff?

Just Khens. said...

Kasie...... I am crossing my fingers on that MBTV stint!!! I'm praying to the gods that it gies well. I hope that I DO find a man that is interesting enough for me to actually put the needed effort into the whole relationship thang.

B..... The Supa I'm talking about is male & not from MySpace.

Yup, the year was somewhat good, but I can only look forward to better things in 2008.