Monday, December 3, 2007

Woza December's Drama

Yo, yo, yo

Friday night was on some other tip....... It has been a while since our small town was that much fun. Really, I mean most people came out this Friday. K was seeing old faces, some I couldn't recognize - don't know if it was the booze or something else but ke I had fun.

The kind of fun I haven't had in a long time, mainly coz I have to think about what "they" are goin' to say when "they" see me with a green bottle and ciggy in hand.

Came 5 o'clock me still dancing like a "white chick" - L.o.L while female friend's phone was being jacked...... too much action for my eyes, it was like a movie!!! I swear. Blood all over, people jumping over barbed wire fences into some old boer's farm chasing some stupid thug wanna be, cars stolen alles - I mean whoah, me on the other hand - still downing beers and yelling out something, not sure what really but ke I was.

Not even 20 minutes later.............. at the filling station, another fight started, apparently because one of the guys from our side said "hi sweety" to some dude's wife. Bricks and things were flying, this was like @ 05H30 or so. Hi-Tech securities had to be called in. Piet, Koos, Jaco and whatshisname came rushing threatening to arrest - as if they had the powers?!?

And we carried on with the drinking, Had to call it quits sometime after I tried telling anyone who cared to listen that it was the 1st of December - cheeks were heavy and I was seeing triple by then. I'm not sure if I still have money to pay my rent!!!

Next Saturday........... it's on again, beach party and all!!! I foresee a failed event. I'm gonna be up to the usual.

Did I mention that my panties (with other things) were stole from place last Friday....... Long story, "burglar" used my key to "break" in! Issues and drama nje was something I wasn't up to so I gave up on find out the truth - I'm not much of an investigator anyway. The "burglar" forgot to steal all the other things that they could actuall sell for money or some isht like that.... Eish, I wasn't hurt or anything I was just pissed off.

MBTV is coming soon............................ I'm on top of that world right about now! Is anyone of you getting ma a christmas gift??????

1 comment:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Hey K, if the MBTV guys don't hook you up with a talk show of your own we take them to court. A sure hit drama queen, (oops diva) like you deserves all the Ricky Lake platform that MP can offer. Anyway been to your Myspace and they keep stressing me about how I need to have 1,2 and 3 before I can holler @ a sista. What's up with that?