Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The weekend I had..........

I absolutely enjoyed my long weekend, except for the guilt of not going to church everything else was pretty much smooth.



Thursday night saw me meeting up with old friends and chilling at News for the usual getting smashed sessions. At about 2am Msholozi's supporters started singing those songs - that do NOT sound like happy songs at all- and started insulting a group of dudes in their 20's I think, telling them that they are amakwerekwere a Mugabe and that they should go back to where they come from...... funny story coz the dudes were born and bred in NST.



Then there were the old Madalas that want to revive their youth by shagging lil' kids, the drinks were flowing and I did not complain. From there I found myself waking up at a penthouse with a bottle of heineken in my hand and the way I was sleeping just showed that I wasn't about to give it up.



I went to the bathroom to wash my face and bumped to a naked man I last saw smoking a cigar in my car. I didn't ask questions..... but sure got answers and a he suggested that I move into the penthouse (a beautiful on at that) by month end!!!! My answer was no though I must admit.... I was tempted to say otherwise. What scared me was the voodoo isht that was around the place! HHa, we all know that abo darkie like using funny stuff at times.



Saturday, I went to Madumane's CD launch.... wasn't bad at all, I got a chance to catch up with a few friends and was a bitch shocked when one rocked up with a girl we all know has been a whore since high school. Now I didn't know that they had a thing going on until the chick accused me of wanting her man...... wait let me rewind that, I was standing by the bar counter waiting for my drinks when my friend came up and gave me a hug as we had not seen each other in a long time, dude lives in Jozi, then she came and I said hi to her as she stood next to him as well..... she mentioned something about shooters and I was like "yeah, actually let me get some" I asked the dude if he would like to have one and then the beef started.



I laughed coz I just did not see the reason for me to answer especially after the dude kept quiet. I just wanted to slap her there and then.... but one of my guy friends came to take me away....

I spent the rest of my weeekend at home.

No comments: