Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sometimes I hate RnB songs........

They make me realise that I actually have never really been in love! Though sometimes I felt a bit of it. There have been times when I just felt like I loved my ex's as friends or brothers..... and then I would just call it quits in my head.

There is only 1 ex that I dumped, and for the rest...... I would just disappear on them, like move to a new place and avoid their calls until they give up. But the world is a small place so after a while I would bump into them and wish 4 a place to hide - I just didn't know what to say to them.

I'm almost sure that they thought "that evil biatch". Oh well........

So now I have R.Kelly's Looking for love song stuck in my head.

What is my take on relationships???

Will answer that soon!!!

1 comment:

MoAfrika said...

speaking of love and such like; I know a guy he says one or two things about love that I suspect you may relate to, he is at http://soweto.blog.com let me know what you think of him.