Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This and that....

This posting in a rush thing is really not working coz I hardly get time to fix typos or read what I wrote, but what can I say..... I need to invest in these 3G-do broad bands-en wat ook al that they advertise everywhere.

I am just old school like that, as in I still used my second pc that mom bought for me about 6years ago!!!

If I don't strangle myself before the end of the day, I'd be officially a very tolerant person, Jacaranda RM FM is getting on my nerves!!!! Reason - Lack of creativity I think, not to mention the very predictable song-line up. I have to listen to that thing every day at the office.

Back to me and my Gold-Mining lessons:

It is un-do-able, my "teacher" keeps pointing me at direction I will NOT take. I mean everybody that knows me would know that I cannot stand people who repeat your idea and pass it as their own to other people....... to sound smarter I think. Now on Friday, I was out doing my usual "Friday Intoxica-relaxation" thing with 2 friends and we were bouncing off ideas about a lot of things mainly music (they are about to drop albums - do look out for them), making money in a fun way, how certain companies market themselves, politricks and the sort.

Now this man in a beige suite and them long shoes and eaves drops on our conversation then way later on when coming back from the loo, I walked pass his table and heard him saying the exact things we were going on about.... then later he had the nerve to play flirty with me asking what I'm drinking and stuff!

Now the girl who is supposed to be "giving me lessons on how to catch gold mines" advises me to go with the "flow".

That was it for the night for me. She had to be drinking something that makes her see sense where there is none!!!! The guy was trying to get whatever he possibly can, others may have had fallen for that but not this biatch, she aint crazy like that!!!!

Anyways I have to go do what I get paid to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh really now...a gold digger? my advise, get somebody rich, if the love fails u still have his money.

Anonymous said...

i love u as a writter...keep up the gud work...lehlogonolo from the platform