Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This had to be the worst day at the work place 4 me....



But I will NOT let that mess up my year!!!



Funny thing happened over the weekend, One man was able to make me shut the hell up.



Story:

Obviously on Friday I did my "get smashed" thing, as I normally do...... I had an interesting night I say. I was told that I think "I am all that" as I refused to date some of the guys around Nelspruit, one dude even confessed to have been loving me "unconditionally" for the last three years! Yeah right........ I was more on some tip of "you gotta be kidding me".

The usual political debate took place (honestlt, people seem to think they sound smarter if they justify isht about the ANC. Not hating on the party but darn it, its every where - one cannot enjoy a night out with out ending the night with a Msholozi and Umkhonto wesizwe lecture from people who like to pretend like they were in the struggle).

"Can't I just get drunk in peace" was my final statement before deciding to head home!

Saturday Morning: I got a call from some dude I met when I was still with Ziyaphenduka Promotions, back in the day (Meaning, in November). He was at work and I was there to sign a contract, he saw me from far and decided to mack and my ass and pester the guy I came to meet to give him my number..... So he called ke and asked if he could come see me and I was like Ok, thinking that he can't possible drive all the way from Limpopo just to see lil' old me. Much to my surprise, the dude called me again as he drove pass Lydenburg and then I started to get worried. Here I was thinking " This man is sick". Anyways, we agreed that I would see him at around 18H00 and so I got ready and made myself look cute.

We went to Kwassa Grill right (same scene of the previous night debauchery I might add), the man rocked up there with his lil' brother and his friend from le lababuya khona. The friend was on some "where your hot friends at?" tip and I was like "Uhm, I don't have those.... as you can see I have a lot of male friends!" - The dude had no front teeth in front (it might be fashionable in the Cape but up here - that isht don't fly) and I didn't want to be blamed for anything, yes! People are that shallow!!!

Long story short: The man ran away and left me with a bill. How dodge can one be after claiming that they live a high life. Shooo!!!

I was pissed off!!!! No lies!!!!

1 comment:

MoAfrika said...

here I was thinking you had some catch. anyways, I hope things have improved a lot from that low of an experience. As for the struggle talk - I think it's tired now, besides it is people not organisations that get things done, especially for those in need.