Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family.........

Being part of a family yama " choice assorted" aint easy coz in a way it meant that we are different (in a lot of ways) and we're siblings at the same time...........

Today, I am smiling. Simply because I finaly get along very well with my brothers and sisters...... I am still the darkest out of the whole lot though ha,ha,ha! To think that used to bother me so much so that I more than once thought that I was adopted.

We're a cool bunch though (yet again) I'm the "strange" one with sudden outbursts of statements that few people understand!!!!


BTW.....

R.I.P to Goody's mom - the woman who gave birth to one of the most talented and creative writers I know!!!! Qina ndoda.

2 comments:

MoAfrika said...

Aah family, the bitter-sweet fruit of life . . .

MoAfrika said...

hey wena ngwanyana, it's been 3 weeks now!