Friday, May 8, 2009

Ad's, Ho'z and Amadlozi....

Oh what a busy week I've had.....





Almost had forgotten how I actually looked like, havin no time to look in the mirror properly and I missed coming in here dearly. So I am stealing a few minutes of my working time to update ya'll.





I had tons of issues to bitch about the entire week but I guess I got over them so I'm gon' be nice. talking about nice, I am actually a very nice person that tolerates the most f*cked up nonsense.





Like my one friend expecting to come to here rescue everytime she is bored but when I am the one who needs her company - she is either sleeping with the man or they want to have quality time. Yeah, I thought maybe I should understand as I do not have a man anymore.... but when shit goes wrong between her and her man, I have to be there!!!! Now do ya'll think that is fair in any way?????





This ia a person I have chilled with almost every weekend for 2 years then suddenly there was none of that. Haai......





On the tip of Men, the Lord I dig men but darn it there are just a few that know how to make one dislike them.





Take this dude that we were with at a party, he was cool in the beginning until we all (me, the girls and him) went to my place to drink some more and get some munchies. He went off and fell asleep on my couch, when I tried waking him up he said that he was much too drunk to drive back home and asked if he can just nap for a lil' bit. Me being me, I showed him the bedroom and he went. I took the girls home and when I came back, there the dude was sleeping naked on my bed......... It gets better..........he starts calling baby/sweety!!!! WTF





So I got into my tracksuite (PJ's are easy to take off) and slept with my legs crossed, it looked a bit stupid but hey, I wasn't about to let some old dude get me ( we have to do things the Khensy way). He tried all the stunts one can think off but I was just like "N*gga f*ck off and sleep or get the F*ck outta my house!!! He slept, in the morning he woke up to tell me that "amadlozi akhe angeke ajabule ngoba ulale eceleni komfazi wangameza lutho".



Now seriously which idoit buys that story?



He forgot his watch at my place so now I have to carry it evrywhere I go incase I bump into him, He is no longer welcomed at my place.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



On a diff tip.....



I saw Mfundo Mkhize's ad on the different channels this week, I must admit that the first time I saw it I didn't understand what the hell was going on..... I saw too many things at the same time. The more I saw it the better I sorta got the whole plot of it.



If I were to be asked what I thought about it, I'd say: Funny, def different from any ad I've ever seen!!! I haven't heard what other people think about it yet, it would interesting to hear other opinions afterall we all don't see think the same right?!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a new skeem, I am still trying to understand what the hell goes on in that chick's mind! She just goes with the flow - you know, the flow that I hate going with!!!! To the extend I saw her shagging 3 diff dudes in 1 weekend!!!! Yoh, that was just too deep baba. I mean wo does that in this day and age?????

So I avoided the heavy confrontation, ya'll know I was gon' tripp on her for her stunts but I am waiting to see if that will repeat itself, coz if it does I'll be on her case - even if she hates me for it..... I would have still said my piece!!!!

She's so pretty and smart, I do not undestand whay she does this coz I know it aint for money!!!

Now I know I am not exactly an angel here but dang man, sometimes one has to keep good, I'd hate to be known as a slut in a small town!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy the weekend!!!!

No comments: