Monday, June 22, 2009

It has been a long time........... not sure how much I have missed here but I am hoping to catch up soon!!!!

The move to the new place was good and I have gotten used to the place! I have my last exam on Friday.............. lord it has been a while, after I am done with that I will be free~!!!

Having a housemate - a female one is interesting ( and that is all I am willing to say), I still am a floating female who is too picky to get hooked up with just any dude (ngiyinkinga) and work...... Oh, it has been tough but you know in some way this is like school for me..... I learn then make a few mistakes then get taken to management to be disciplined (not that when I do perfect work, no one says anything) atleast at school one got a gold star for good work!

I am grown these days - having sober Friday nights indoors alone with a nice, hot beverage and movies! Trust me, I can brave the cold if I realy want to go out but lately - it's like why, why should I?

Everyday I realise who my true friends really are........ and who are pretending to be and this has been realy interesting - the lengths that people go to, always saying the right things and when I fuck up they just keep quiet!!!!! Not that I do fuck up but I test them by doing something stupid and all I get in return is a smile, my friends would cuss the isht out of me!

And ya, I think I have said this before but being nice to other people definitely does give them wrong expectations or I lead them on or the read too much into my being nice - either way, I now have a new stalker................... I think this is the seventh guy to stalk me!!!! Creepy, very creepy of course someone in my position might actually like the attention but not this cookie, no, no ,no!

I will be back sooner than soon!

No comments: