Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life as it was!

2012 was a bad year - when the clock struck midnight into 2013 I was relieved. 1. I stayed the whole year without working. 2. Hooked up with a guy I wouldn't look twice at on a normal/sane day - that part actually threw me off the most! *note to self* Never have sex when bored! 3. Some dumb fuck bumped my car only a few months after I had taken it out of insurance (I was unemployed remember) and then the fucktard skipped town without giving even a penny to get that fixed. 4. Discovered that we have people in the family that actually use muthi to backtrack other family members' success (you have to be black or Indian to understand that) 5. I was broke 6. I almost became a mother - miscarriage at 3-months (let's just say God knows best) 7. I gained more weight 8. All I did was sleep - at least 60% of the year. 9. Discovered that some friends really don't give 2 fucks of what you are going through. 10. People forgot how to dial numbers and actually call. *shrugs* My ass is still alive though >>> and that is a good thing!

No comments: