Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Long weekends, Friends & booze!!!

For all those who didn't know.... it was Kwaki's B'day this past weekend. So go on ahead & wish him a Happy Belated B'day - make his day!

We had cake, Xao-Xao & beer ( African Chewing Gum) Yesterday over some deep descussion of the world. I swear we need a video camera for these moments, there have been brainstorming & creative sessions, political discussions, life/love/sex talks when we are all intoxicated. Thimgs we hardly ever talk about when sober........ Sometimes we do but it just doesn't sound as interesting. My drunk friends aren't half as dumb as most people would like to think.

Deep-house sessions on Sundays are ROCKAS, Nst people = do support!!!

Friday/ Saturday night shows @ BCR are Mad Fun as well, Do tune in!!!

"DJ KliFFo'DaY" has some serious "groupies" after him..... & Kwaki is the next hot thing after him so he cashes in, Me = "entourage" & Khauki = Body Gaurd with the "look".

ND dudes invading NST & cashing in on the chicks that will shag anything that doesn't speak. Be from anywhere else but from Nelspruit & get laid. Having a car with a GP/ND etc number plate is a bonus! Oh, don't 4get to throw in a few beers/ciders & Galitos... then you are good to go!!!!

Nite life & skanky chicks in this town of ours!!!

Later

2 comments:

KASIEKULTURE! said...

Is it fair to say good luck to Kliffo and Kwaks for having groupies? Groupies killed Jimi Hendrix and some old rock and roller and if BCR can get the two followed with glycerined cleavages I bet I should demand a programme in one of those hip stations as well. Have groupies, a car with GP numbers and rock NST as if I was on my last lap of life. But hey, groupies is chicks and we all need some loving in the dark sometimes, even Kwaks. Remember what some boy killed in '96 once said, 'even thugs get lonely'

Patchwork said...

I know, I know, I ought to stop googling people, but how would I have found this humble abode you have here else? Now I expect regular updates so I can stay abreast k?
A @ MySpace