Monday, November 5, 2007

Friends

And then there are people who just like making me look like an angel............. Drunk friend pulled whore-like stunts last Friday, don't ask.... isht happened too fast, I just stood there with my mouth open!!!

I've been good and frustrated lately, I have a dog (a real one) that wants to be treated like a human being. See I've never had a pet (of my own) so I'm not used to caring for an animal, so friend has a puppy now - one puppy that is fed really good food (that happens to be mine), sits on my couch, jumps on my bed and wants to fall asleep on someones lap.....

I can't do it............ at all! I'm not a mean person so it has been rather difficult to tell friend that I don't want the dog at my place anymore! The dog is cute but Haaai!!!!

Was just thinking of how fast this year went by (for me, that is) December time is around the corner - don't think I'm waiting for Christmas here.... I'm black, we don't do much on the day!!! It's the getting "merry" I'm talking about, ummm!!!

My weekend are getting a bit strange though...... I think it's the not drinking, none-the-less I still have fun of my own!!!

Another friend J'bzella "coc404"will be visiting soon, that is one person that can talk anyone under the table, damn that girl can talk. It's what we miss about her though, can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can do with some new friends. I got someone I can reccommend for you. Just call me and I will give you her numbers. She works at the MPTA and has been living it up in town these days.

Yodemo

Patchwork said...

gotta loves em pals girl!