Thursday, September 6, 2007

No, no, no

Just when I had thought to myself that I should stop bitching about things that do NOT really concern me............... some idiot just had to say something that is so stupid that I just had to ask myself what the fcuk is this person doing on earth with a heart that still pumps blood - he is a total waste of space.

What is it that makes people want to lie about almost everything that has to do with them? Is it because it will make them seem normal to others, or perhaps it is some need for them to be socially acceptable in the eyes of those who are part of the "elite" society??? Coz really I just don't know - me finds it such a bore having to listen to someone tell lies after lies and them expecting me to believe every crap that comes out of their mouths!

I know of a person that lies so much it actually sounds true and me ends up thinking huh?

So this week I had to tell this one boy that I'm not what he thinks I am....

Story?

Boy comes to my place with a mutual friend, drinks everywhere, friends, music & so on. Boy asks me if I'm still @ school? me = no, are you mad? I'm 23 years old, I work!

Oops #1 - boy thinks "hey, I think I should have a sugar momma for myself" So boy waits for weekend so he can call me for free on cell c just so he can ask if me has a man..... Hmmmm!

Me says to boy - haai no, Diva has no man..... ha, ha, ha! I just drink and talk a lot. So boy sees opportunity for himself...... he calls again I tell him "stop annoying me", boy thinks I make funny joke - so he calls again & I'm like hmmm no more taking boy's calls from now on. So boy sends friend to my house to come look for me. Haai bo, haven't seen that stunt since my teen years in Lekazi, so me goes out and tell boy "Listen boy, I'm old - You are not in my "league" ( as if I have one), you're a student with no money to take care of all'a this (me showing off self), I know you think I'm cute and sweet - well don't deep down I'm a mean and shallow bitch! so Fcuk off"

I had to.... these days you try to let down a guy easily, they think "awww, she likes me - she's just shy", then they pester you till you feel sorry for them and take them in, only for them to piss the crap out of you with every word that comes out of their mouths - again!

Few words = Eat shit and drink piss!

Has it become that much harder for a girl to have a normal life, shoooo?!?

No comments: