Wednesday, February 22, 2012

When I was a kid...

I thought I was adopted because my complection was a few tones darker than that of my siblings!

I wrote 4 suicide notes - and obviously I never got around to doing the deed!

I thought I was going to be a tv personality!

I thought I was freakishly tall and everybody else thought I was lying about my age!

I used to collect frogs and pretend to be some bio-tech genius!

I tried running away from home and the furthest I got was my neighbours house!

I was always top of my class - I wondre what happened when I got to high school 'coz that really changed!

Let's just say Thank you to growth and sanity!!!

Oh and how can I forget that at grade 9 I thought I was pregnant 'coz some guy hugged and kissed me! I blame that on poor guidance though hahaha!

No comments: