Sunday, February 19, 2012

Love matters

Call me vain but I think I'm quite beautiful, friendly, caring and honest! I also think that I make a good girlfriend but this is NOT what men want clearly! Oh, and speaking my mind is soooo not acceptible! Apparently it's considered to be rude, arrogant and Lord knows what else.

It's often said that good guys finish last or never get the girl and I think that the same applies for good women. Yes?

So what does one do in cases like these? Huh?

Sadly, wealthy single women also seem to have less chances of finding real love... While all is good for them in other areas of their lives, I'd have to slightly contradict myself - women with money and power are rude and think they don't need anyone. We All need someone who will hug us, listen to us, make us happy and make us feel better when everything else seems to fall apart! That doesn't mean you're weak, you're just human.

We do not have to be in control all the time and with everything.

And with that I have to leave it there for today and attend to my bbm, tweets and everything else that keeps me occupied!

No comments: