Friday, March 26, 2010

What I want to do before my next birthday!

1. Enter Big Brother Africa - I am so serious about this hey!


2. Go for advanced driving lessons @ Kyalami - I am a good driver though, just want to perfect it (hahahaha).


3. Go camping - tent and all. I do go to lodges with camping sites but have this fear of sleeping in the wilderness. Horror movies have removed all desire to go into the "woods".


4. Pursue that Online Magazine dream I've had for the last 5 years.


5. Have an arguement free conversation with my mother and actualy tell her everything.


6. Try out those Kulula/Shot Left holiday packages. I have a feeling that I might enjoy Knysna.


7. Mack on a guy. (Oh dear)


8. Pimp my ride - myself*** and - Yes, learn how to change a tyre.


9. Possibly leave Nelspruit - It's about time. Polokwane, Bloemfontein or Cape Town????


10. Introduce the concept of hugging in family.... I know that sounds strange but honestly my family is distant, the kids get along very well with each other while the grown folks have a somewhat cold feeling towards each other. No parent in our family has a good relationship with their own kids. Strange family I come from I tell ya.

Well, that's it! If I can atleast do 3 or a lil more of the above, I'll be almost satisfied!!!!

It's Friday! YaY.........

Tequila?

Yes!

And I need to relax!

2 comments:

Patchwork said...

Hey I'd like join in on the magazine! Let's start now!! B

Just Khens. said...

sorry for seeing this now Patchwork ('',). Will fill you on any progress I make this side!