Friday, March 5, 2010

Realy, there is absolutely nothing more interesting than the human life itself! - and I will not back that up with an explaination of why I think so... simply put - I am just sayin'.

And I do just want to bitch about my employer a lil' bit (hoping that she never discovers that I run this blog).

I swear it is like she wakes up in the morning and thinks "hmmmm, I wonder how can I f*ck Khensani's day today, nothing much just annoy and piss the isht outta her till she start spitting fire!?"

Wow.

On the brighter side of that, they say you are dead if no one thinks or talks about you!!!

Looking forward to an awesome weekend - yes!

2 comments:

E'MOUP said...

... Wait till she finds out, and if she a real B-Word, she damn sure goin 2 spit some flames...

Just Khens. said...

I'll blink twice - not sure what that'll do but it works somehow!