Monday, September 29, 2008

2nd last day of the month.....

Ok.....

Where do I begin (Just BTW I always go through this if I have stayed away 4 long)

Well...... I have bought a car (with the help of momma of coz, don't think I could have afforded one by myself),

I still haven't quit my job yet (I am so f*ckin pissed with myself, well maybe something better will come my way),

I was so sick last week.... gosh I even cried! And my boss kakked me out (as sick as I was, bastard has no heart),

BF & I are not exactly seeing eye to eye, so sad - especially coz I am not one to apologise if I feel that I am right & he is wrong!!!

Ulcer attacks are horrible.......... I've had about 4 of them and I have confessed my sins each time I was in pain - I really thought I was dying, all 4 times!

I missed a former friend's funeral, felt guilty for a while there but Jabagal will have to 4give me for missing her sisters funeral, If she had to hear the story that is,

It was Kwaki's B-day sometime last week....................... errrrr, we are stil gon' celebrate that!

Am so ready to move out of that house, I am done living with other people,...... gosh the habbits! Urhg.....

I promise to go back to eating a bit healthy..... but junk food is just so nice, yummmm!

S.A politics................ what can I say that has not been said already!!!!! God help our country, that is my cry right there.


WOW.........

Ok, will def be writing something 2morow!

1 comment:

AQUILOGY said...

Where are you?!!!?????