Wednesday, June 12, 2013

All things online

Online shopping and coupons are slowly becoming my thing..... Yes, I am a few years late at discovering the beauty of it but hey! It's here and I am totally loving it.

Discounted spa visits, shoes, accessories, meals - you name it! I click on it.

Going into to town or mall to shop takes a hell lot of time and when I'm on a mission - the less people I have to deal with, the better.

So many cool sites out there - have to be careful though.

I worry about the direction that my obsession with shades, studs, scarfs, flat shoes and neck pieces is gonna take though!

Next on my list is discounted holiday getaways.... I've been thinking about it for a while now! Somehow I always end up with this silly question - Who would I take with to this holiday. Most of my female friends are new mothers, have gotten married or forever complaining about not having enough money, now if I had to go with any of my male friends - I fear that with the setting, liquor and possible room sharing - things may go left very quickly and end up with a messy and awkward situation in our hands. These things have been known to happen!

What's worse is that I have had (what is meant to be forgotten) encounters with some of these male friends and really. I do not want to give that shit another opportunity to happen. *shamefully looks away*

hahahaha! Oh the drama that used to be my life.

And being as single as I am at the moment..... Uhmm! Ya, one man holidays certainly do not sound good.

Oh well.... Hopefully they'll be developments in the love front soon!

No comments: