Monday, May 30, 2011

Letting GO!

When something is said often enough than it probably is true >>> I say that because in between me doing a lot of thinking and weighing the pros and cons of my latest decision I had to understand the saying"everything happens for a reason". I just hope that I don't have to kick myself afterwards.

I have finally decided to move back home, and when I say home - I really mean home. Sleeping in my old room and old bed! I've never really given Durban a chance, all I know is that I've always loved living in Nelspruit but - this town has really become too small for me, even after taming down a bit to look "normal", my isht is just not working out here.

So basically, I am teaching myself HOW TO LET GO! Plus I strongly believe that if I do move away from this evil place, I will stop this nonsense of drunk calling my exs coz honestly there are just not enough men in Nelspruit! LoL

I cannot justify the last statement but go figure!

Oh dear, I am so sleepy - It's a Monday 12H05 to be exact and all I want to do is dose off! Great.

> I met a few interesting characters this past weekend and I will just leave it at that.... I was quite an interesting one with lots of drama and this time it wasn't about ME! Heeeeeee

Gotz to go now.

No comments: