Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Job, life and smiles!

This girl here was never meant to work for other people.......... no, no, no! This open plan office thing is not working at all, infact waking up @ 5:30 to go to work everyday, wearing uniform and having to report to 3 other people is not where I pictured myself!!!!!!! I have known this forever but I thought that I would get used to it with time coz vele that is what is expected from us when we grow up!!!!

Yesterday, I was so frustrated that I refused to go into the office. There I was in the morning telling myself that I quit!!!!! But reality knocked me upside down when I realised that I was broke so I decided to hang on there till I get my "salary" and bonus, mnxim! This is what it comes to - me waiting for a salary!!!! Add to that, I do not want to become an industry whore - changing jobs every now and then, if I cannot stand working here than I believe it would be the same even if I did get another job and the set up was trhe same - I wouldn't be doing myself any justice! So I will suck it all up and making it work for me in the mean time! SPAR does have nice perks though.......


But....... things are looking up! On other issues of my life - Like me getting very good marks for my exams ( yes, we are talking 80+ %), now that was something for me to smile about.

My buddies are becoming hits about town and that is quite cool.

The new place is okay, like the set up very much except for the neighbours that choose to have parties on the nights I choose not to go out on.

Still no luck on the "spouse" department - ha, ha, ha!

Imagine me telling every friend that they need to find me a spouse soon - My mom is asking questions and suspecting that I might be lesbian!!!!

That's me.............. so what have ya'll been up to?

No comments: